Ticketing Conditions of Entry
- On receiving this ticket, You agree to comply with and be bound by these terms, any other terms We display in or around the Venue (or otherwise notify to You), applicable Venue health and security measures and any applicable regulations which govern the use of the tickets. We may apply additional terms and conditions to the use of this tickets at any time without notice. All tickets are the property of the Organizer. You must return any ticket you hold to our representatives if they ask you to do so.
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time registered on it.
- Each Ticket permits entrance to one person only.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and is for the holder’s personal use only. A ticket that is resold without our approval is hereby deemed invalid. We are not obliged to admit to the Event any person holding a damaged or split ticket, or whose ticket has been lost, stolen or duplicated. No refunds or compensation will be paid to you or any third parties if we refuse to admit you to, or eject you from, the Venue.
- We are entitled to deny you entry to the Venue for any reason. You must not bring into the Venue any:(a) food, beverage, bottle, container, flags, chairs or other furniture; (b) camera with an interchangeable lens, tablet computers or other recording equipment, or “selfie sticks”; (c) animals; (d) item that could be used as a weapon; (e) fireworks, laser pointers, strobe lights, musical instruments and/or amplification equipment; (f) prams; (g) other item which We or Venue security personnel consider presents a security risk or may be used to damage the Venue or interfere with the Event or affect the experience of other Event attendees.
- While in the Venue, You must not engage in any behavior which we consider to be inappropriate or dangerous to others or the Venue. We may eject you from the Venue for any reason. We may search You and Your belongings and verify your age at any time (by reference to original documentation, being either (a) original passport; (b) driving license; or (c) GCC ID card).
- Attendance is at your sole risk. By attending the Venue You waive any claims You have or may have against the Organizer, the Venue, the artist and each member of such persons’ families, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, for personal injury, loss of or damage to property (including any vehicle in the Venue car park) or death (in each case, howsoever occurring, and to the fullest extent permissible by law).
- You irrevocably consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as an attendee at the Venue and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (via digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. We are entitled to confiscate any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorized recordings, tapes, films or similar items brought to the Venue or the Event.
- In all cases, persons under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied with an adult ticket holder at all times.
- Persons under the age of 16 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets
- All visitors are requested to adhere to an appropriate and modest dress code for public spaces and refrain from wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- We may (a) add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute performers; (b) vary any advertised program, price, venue, seating arrangement or capacity; or (c) delay or cancel an Event, in each case at our sole discretion, without notice and without issuing a refund or any other compensation.
- Entry into the Theatre is allowed to Children 12 years old and above with the exception of children shows.
- Entry into the Cinema is allowed to Children 4 years old and above.