Brought to you in collaboration with The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF).
To purchase your ticket, please click on the preferred date to attend the
First Day Second Day
Please be ware of the frequently asked questions for Mariinsky Orchestra:
How can I purchase my ticket?
- Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the corresponding link and following the instructions on the site page. You will receive the eTicket in your email inbox and it must be presented at the entry gate.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are transferable however they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
What is the age restriction to attend the event?
- Entry to the performance is allowed for children aged 12 and above. Children under the age limit will not be allowed entry.
What is the dress code for the event?
- All visitors are requested to adhere to an appropriate and modest dress code for public spaces and refrain from wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Is filming or photography of the performance allowed?
- The use of equipment for recording or photography is not permitted during the performance as not to disturb other guests. Center staff request that guests abide by this rule.
Is the performance accessible for guests who require special assistance?
- The Ithra Theater is built with assisted mobility access to guests, additionally the Center provides wheelchairs for guests with special needs.
Will guests who arrive late be allowed entry into the performance?
Late seating will take place during the first convenient pause of the performance.
Are food or beverages allowed in the Theater?
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Ithra Theater.
Is there allocated parking for visitors?
- The Center provides ample parking for visitors of the performance.